5/25/2013

Graduation!


my thesis exhibition




my illustration "Margaret" at the Society of Illustrators  & in the catalogue
(Thank you Shadra for the first picture!!)



It feels very strange to be graduated, I'm not so sure when it will hit me.  Probably when September rolls around and I don't have classes to sign up for (or when the loans start rolling in... yikes!).  
My graduation week was so memorable and such a blast.  My parents met Paul and me in NYC for the Society of Illustrator's Student Competition show and awards and some relaxing.  (By relaxing I mean walking about 10 miles and eating lots of food and drinking lots of drinks! ) Then my brother met us back in Baltimore and we did some more walking and eating and drinking and laughing... then I graduated! I couldn't have asked for a nicer send off from the academic world.  I'm feeling very grateful for all the wonderful experiences and all of the unconditional support throughout my time studying. I think I'll go have a nice little cry into my pillow now.  Just kidding, I'm not that sappy... but close to it!



No comments:

Post a Comment