2/10/2012

Collage #2


Cutting out pea-sized pieces of paper is surprisingly relaxing.  Who knew?  I was more nervous that I was breathing heavy like a cavewoman, a problem I have when I work with headphones on and am concentrating on something so small.  Embarrassing and strange, but at least I had a table to myself (hahaaaa).

I'm not sure sure about that tree in the middle of the bottom half.  There was a seam I wanted to cover, but it's lookin' a little funky.  The majority of the collage was made with Aubrey Beardsley images.  His stuff is so wonderful... Strange, creepy, silly and beautiful.  I left the genital trees and naked elves out of this one, I'll leave those for a different project (...maybe).

This collage was a little more personal than the last, I used a photo taken by my friend Steph with my friend Anna in it.  I think it fits, and I love them both so it makes it a bit sweeter!

No comments:

Post a Comment